Saturday, August 23, 2014

How to become Snapchat Famous, make more friends, and

How I became Snapchat Famous and How You Can Too


     I first got into Snapchat cause all of my friends kept pestering me to get on there. I was literally one of the last of my friends to find out about the app, but somehow I am super popular on there now. What changed?

     I added my Snapchat username to Sort Snap - the Snapchat directory. Sort Snap basically lets Snapchat girls and guys to add their names and find other people based on tags, location, etc. You can also find Snapchat girls who send nudes, since I know that's what a lot of people use this app for. But I use it for something more productive. It isn't easy being girl on there.
Snapchat Girls
SortSnap - User submitted Snapchat Directory

     I also noticed that they have featured profiles which show up at the top of the listings. They ran a promotion where they would pick people from Reddit's Snapchat subreddit who posted their sortsnap profiles to be featured for a week. I posted my link on the subreddit and watched as I was added thousands of times by cool people all over the world. I used that to boost my YouTube music channel and get people to watch my videos. I would sing little snippets of songs while my sister recorded me on Snapchat, then add my YouTube name on the video. It worked out well for me, but here's just a regular day of sending out Snapchat stories.

Now I'm Snapchat famous thanks to SortSnap.com

TL;DR: Post your Snapchat username on www.SortSnap.com and add new friends. Get famous. Easy.

2 comments:



  1. Dirty snapchat usernames, search snapchat friends and trade snapchat nudes !
    Are you interested in snapchat sexting ? You want to trade snapchat nudes on snapchat ? Go to the dirty snapchat usernames section.
    http://snapchat-nudes-girls.com/usernames/dirty

    ReplyDelete